Friday, October 11, 2013

Homemade Cinnamon Apple Chips

Easy recipe for anyone wanting to make apple chips!  Really does not take a lot of effort, although it does take up most of the day to cook them.  Here's what ya need:

Apples...I used 6ish apples and filled 3 cookie trays.  Slice the apples super thin, I used my apple peeler/slicer contraption but didn't use the peeler part.  Spray your cookie sheets with cooking spray so they don't stick to the pan (I learned my lesson the first time....).  Place apples on the pan, do not have to be far apart.  Sprinkle with cinnamon.  Bake for 4ish hours at 200* (you can do 175* if your oven goes that low).  Check every once in a while.  You can even prop your oven door open if you want to let moisture out.  I am no expert on apple chip making, but they are addicting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment